Guys! Five days til Shards comes out! I’m super excited.
I was going to leave this post until Thursday, but then I remembered that Thursday is Thanksgiving, and hopefully (if you’re American) you will be with your families eating too much and plotting your Black Friday attack plans and watching parades and football and getting started on the Christmas movies.
(If you’re not American, no worries, Thursday shall have a post like normal. Or not normal, depending on if I get it down before or after I overdose on mashed potatoes.)
(Mmmm, mashed potatoes.)
Anyway. If you want to stalk me over the next couple of weeks, here’s my (as-of-today) release tour schedule:
- 11/29 (Friday) — Twisting Biblical Mythology for the Modern Day, Guest Post, Paranormal Unbound
- 12/1 (Sunday, release day!) — on the videocast for Full Coverage Writers
- 12/2 (Monday) — Interview over with Erin Zarro
- 12/3 (Tuesday) — Talking about Shards versus the mythology it’s based on, over with Amalia Dillin
- 12/3 (Still Tuesday) — Interview over at Fade into Fantasy
- 12/4 (Wednesday) — Guest post over at Siri Paulson‘s, talking about writing around a small child
- 12/5 (Thursday) –Interview over with A.F. Stewart
I’ll update this with links to the actual posts as they go up. And, of course, there will be posts here as well. Sunday for release day, and then Tuesday and Thursday as usual. Oh! And there will be a Goodreads giveaway as well. I’ll post details for that when that goes up as well.